This workshop introduces the basic concepts of the design thinking process with a specific focus on rapid prototyping. Using modular, magnetic electronics called LittleBits, students will take these concepts and apply them to a team design challenge. Topics covered include:
- A basic introduction to the design thinking process and rapid prototyping concepts
- Introduction to LittleBits and what they are used for
- Understand the difference between inputs, outputs, and wires in the little bits
- Create a first basic circuit
- Participate in a team design challenge
what are LittleBits?
Schedule a Workshop
Ready to book a workshop with us for your department, group, or class?