ADVANCED VIDEO EDITING WITH ADOBE PREMIERE PRO
Premiere Pro is a professional level video editing tool. It is available on Mac or Windows and on Media Commons editing stations.
Note: An Adobe Creative Cloud account from adobe.psu.edu is required to download for free.
This training is intended for those new to Adobe Premiere Pro who are either already familiar with other video editing programs, or for projects that cannot be done in Adobe Rush. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Creating a project
- Importing footage and creating events
- Adding footage to the timeline
- Adding still images and adjusting timing
- Using editing tools
- Using transitions, titles, still images, and audio
- Exporting a finished project
Signed up for the workshop and ready to get started?
CREATE AMAZING VIDEOS WITH ADOBE PREMIERE PRO
Schedule a Workshop
Ready to book a workshop with us for your department, group, or class?