This tutorial will show you how to log into Adobe Express with your Penn State Adobe Creative Cloud Account.
This will take you to a screen where you can select how you would like to log in.
- Since you’ve signed up through Penn State, click on I’m a student on the right-hand side.
4. Then select, Sign in with school email.
5. Type in your regular Penn State email address (@psu.edu).
6. Click inside the Password field to enter your password. Once you do, it will auto-detect your Penn State email address, and should take you to the following screen.
7. Select Company or School account.
It will then take you to the regular Penn State log in screen.
8. Enter your PSU account credentials (the same log in you use for Canvas, Lionpath, etc.) and click Log in.
You should now be logged into Express, and you are ready to start creating!