This tutorial will show you how to publish your page in Adobe Express.
Once you’ve created a page and are ready for people to view it, you can publish your page.
- Click the Share button at the top of the page.
- Select Publish and share link.
- Click Pick a category to select a category that best applies to your page.
In this case, since it is an educational page, I will select Education from the list.
The next box will display your name, with a slider director next to it. This will most likely be set to “Off” but we want to set it to On, in order to list your name as the author of the page.
- Click on the slider to switch your name display on.
The next section will allow you to edit the Photo Credits for your page, which Express adds for you automatically when you search through Express’ photo finder.
- If you need to add other photo credits for photos not found in Express, or if you would like to edit the automatic credits, you can do so in the Photo Credits box.
- Set the Get Noticed option to Off.
If you have a paid Creative Cloud membership, Express will allow you to remove the Adobe branding from your page. However, this branding is very subtle and not intrusive, so no need to worry if you’re using a free account!
Your window should now be set, and should look like the following.
- Once you’re ready to publish, click on Create Link at the bottom of the window.
Express will then take you to the Share page, where it will give you the URL for your page you just published!
- Share on social media and/or copy the URL and send it to whomever you want to view your page.
This link is specific to your page, and will never change.
If you ever need to edit the details of your published page, you can do so by entering the Share window again, and clicking on Publish Options below your URL.