This tutorial shows how to view your project in 360º viewing mode while editing to make sure any edits, such as titles and transitions look correctly aligned.
- Click the plus sign underneath the preview window which is in the top right quadrant of the interface.
- Drag the Toggle VR Video Display button to the toolbar at the bottom of the preview window.
- Click the Toggle VR Video Display button you just added to the toolbar to change your preview window mode to VR.
You’ll notice that it doesn’t look quite right. We need to update one more setting in order to properly view in VR mode.
- Click the wrench icon below the video display.
- Select VR Video, then Settings from the secondary pop-out menu.
- From the pop-up window that appears in the center of the screen, select Monoscopic from the Frame Layout drop-down menu.
- Click OK at the bottom right hand side of the pop-up window.
Now that the settings are updated, you can now toggle from VR Mode to Normal Mode by clicking the Toggle VR Video Display button in the bottom right corner of the preview window.
Are you having trouble accessing Adobe apps?
The process for signing in to Creative Cloud from lab and classroom computers has changed and now requires use of an Enterprise ID. For more information about this, please visit the adobe.psu.edu resource.