The One Button Studio is a simplified video recording setup that can be used without any previous video production experience. The design of the studio allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without having to know anything about lights and cameras. You only need to bring your flash drive with you and push a single button.
What projects can be completed with the One Button Studio?
- Practicing a presentation for class
- Green screen recording
- Studio components of larger video assignments
- e-Portfolio introductions and content
- Delivering an introduction to an online course
- Presenting research papers
- Recording a lecture when travel is required
- Creating demonstration modules
Using the Studio
- Insert your USB flash drive in the port to begin. The studio lighting will turn on as well as the recording software.
- When prompted, press the silver button to record…
- …and press the silver button again when finished. The studio lighting will turn off and the recording software will close.
- Remove your USB flash drive when the lights turn off.
Where is One Button Studio?
How do we get our own?
Rooms W132 and W134
The One Button Studio is currently in a pilot phase and is being rolled out slowly as the technologies and workflow undergo continuing refinement. If you are interested in having a One Button Studio at your location, share the brochure site, onebutton.psu.edu, with your campus administration and let us know what they have to say by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.