Looking for general One Button Studio info?
To learn more about the One Button Studio – including where to get the control software and how to set up your own outside of Penn State – visit onebutton.psu.edu. Continue reading to see how you can incorporate OBS into your teaching…
The One Button Studio is a simplified video recording setup that can be used without any previous video production experience. The design of the studio allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without having to know anything about lights and cameras. You only need to bring your flash drive with you and push a single button.
What projects can be completed with the One Button Studio?
- Practicing a presentation for class
- Green screen recording
- Studio components of larger video assignments
- e-Portfolio introductions and content
- Delivering an introduction to an online course
- Presenting research papers
- Recording a lecture when travel is required
- Creating demonstration modules
Using the Studio
- Insert your USB flash drive in the port to begin. The studio lighting will turn on as well as the recording software.
- When prompted, press the silver button to record…
- …and press the silver button again when finished. The studio lighting will turn off and the recording software will close.
- Remove your USB flash drive when the lights turn off.
Where is One Button Studio?
How do we get our own?
The One Button Studio is in a pilot phase but we are happy to hear who is enthusiastic. If you are interested in having a One Button Studio at your location, share this information with your campus administration and let us know what they have to say by emailing email@example.com.