BEGINNER VIDEO EDITING IN ADOBE RUSH
Rush is a feature-rich video editing tool that’s great for beginners. It is available on Mac or Windows, mobile devices and on Media Commons editing stations.
Note: Rush does not support green screen editing.
Learn the basics of video editing using free software called Adobe Rush! This training is intended for those new to Rush or who want to brush up on the basics. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Importing media into Rush
- Splitting, cropping, and arranging clips
- Adding titles, transitions, and video effects
- Editing audio and recording voice overs
- Exporting finished video for publishing
Signed up for the workshop and ready to get started?
Schedule a Workshop
Ready to book a workshop with us for your department, group, or class?