Before you start licensing Adobe Stock Images, you will need to fill out the Adobe Stock request form.
This tutorial shows you how to add and license images directly into an Adobe Express Page project.
Once you have access to Adobe Stock, you will be able to search for and add Adobe Stock images directly into an Adobe CC Express project.
- Click on a + (plus) button where you want to add a photo.
- Select Photo from the options.
- Type in what you want to search for and hit Enter or Return on your keyboard.
- Browse through the search results and click on the image you want to use to add it to your project.
- Click the “i” information button in the lower right corner of the image.
- Click View original source page.
You will be taken to the Adobe Stock website.
- Once the page loads, click the blue License button.
NOTE: If the blue button says Re-Download for Free instead of License, no additional action for that image is needed.
Once the image is licensed, a window will pop open for you to save the image to your computer. You can save it or you can hit Cancel. You do not need to save the image to your computer for it to work in CC Express.
Once you have completed these steps for all of the built-in photos in your project, you will be able to publish your project.